Industrial Hygiene and Safety Consultants
Occupational safety is crucial to a productive workplace. Environmental Operations, Inc. is a leader in the Health and Safety industry. With our staff of Certified Industrial Hygienists and health and safety consultants, we can provide you with the services you need to provide a safe work environment.
Every structure needs to comply with building code requirements. New construction projects, renovations and other trades come to Environmental Operations, Inc. for clarity on the state of their site.
As a safety consulting company, we offer the following services:
- Compliance Reporting
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring and Abatement
- Asbestos Inspections, Abatement and Monitoring
- Lead Paint Testing and Abatement
- Mold Sampling and Remediation
- Asbestos/Lead Operations and Maintenance Plans
Industrial Hygiene Services
Environmental Operations, Inc. ensures your employees are secure in the workplace. As a safety consulting company, we provide crucial oversight for potential hazards that may arise.
We offer the following health and safety services:
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Physical and Chemical Exposure Monitoring
- Industrial Hygiene Sampling Plans
- Employee Health Risk Assessments
- Statistical Analysis of Exposure Data
Our team manages critical safety projects to protect the health of those who interact with your site. The health and safety consultants at EOI monitor radon, mold, carbon monoxide, bacteria, asbestos and lead and outline a plan to mitigate and contain hazards.
Environmental Operations, Inc. currently offers:
- Third Party Safety Audits
- Corporate Safety Program Development
- Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans
- Job Hazard and Process Hazard Analysis
- Compliance Reporting
- Incident Investigations and Corrective Actions
- OSHA Inspection Response and Negotiations
EOI’s health and safety consultants help your team manage and protect the health of those who interact with your site.
Our training services include:
- Hazards Communications (HAZCOM)
- OSHA 10-30 Hour
- Hazardous Materials
- Lockout / Tagout
- Confined Space Entry
- Respiratory Protection/ Fit Tests
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Extinguisher
- Back and Lifting Safety
- Asbestos/ Lead/ Mold Awareness
Environmental disputes may be complicated to navigate independently — the health and safety consultants at Environmental Operations, Inc. provide support for legal action and negotiations.
- Consulting Expert Witness
Clearing the Way
Environmental Operations, Inc. is your nationwide partner for environmental compliance, industrial hygiene and regulatory navigation. For many projects, we act as health and safety consultants, providing attainable solutions for complex environmental issues.Explore EOI
Eric Emmett, P.E.Director of Industrial Hygiene and Compliance Services (314) 480-4644 firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Emmett is the director of industrial hygiene and compliance services at Environment Operations Inc. He joined the EOI’s team of environmental specialists in 2022 as a senior environmental engineer where he was in charge of planning, development and management of projects in compliance with local and federal regulations. Eric has over 20 years of experience in environmental and geological engineering, handling consulting, permitting, wastewater engineering and spill prevention control & countermeasure (SPCC).
Explore Similar Services
Let’s Get to Work
"*" indicates required fields