EOI is seeking a full time, experienced, highly motivated, and ambitious Project Manager to be an integral part of our compliance services team. The Compliance Services Project Manager is responsible for managing projects and resources related to compliance consulting and environmental permitting. The primary focus is managing and completing environmental compliance related projects for industry clients which may include preparation of annual compliance reports, preparation of environmental plans and permits and conducting environmental audits. This position will also require researching regulations and interacting with governmental agencies on behalf of clients. This position does not have any direct reports but may be responsible for delegating assignments and overseeing project deadlines.
The position requires at least three (3) years of experience in the environmental compliance field. Knowledge related to air regulations, permitting, and reporting is preferred. Exceptional client communication, technical writing, and project management skills are required.
Position will be based out of our St. Louis, MO company headquarters with a nationwide business development focus.
1. (80%) Manages client projects related to compliance services. This work includes, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing permit requirements for primarily associated with air compliance;
- Technical peer review and assistance with compliance related tasks associated with water, waste, etc.:
- Complete regulatory reporting requirements including, Tier II, Form R, RCRA waste, air emissions, etc. pertinent to client’s facility requirements;
- Creating and managing project timelines and resources;
- Determining all applicable regulations which may apply to client facilities;
- Coordinating with appropriate state or local regulatory agencies;
- Conduct peer reviews of prepared documents;
- Developing and maintaining client relationships;
- Submitting and managing invoicing through the accounting department.
2. (10%) Complete general project management tasks. This work includes, but is not limited to:
- Attend and contribute to department meetings;
- Contribute to internal training and mentorship;
- Assist with work in progress reporting, project follow-up, and invoice/AR follow-up on managed projects;
- Attend client meetings as needed;
- Develop proposals.
3. (5%) Completes other duties as assigned in order to meet business needs.
4. (5%) Complete general tasks including time sheets, trainings, email correspondence, etc.
- Must have experience in air permitting and regulation;
- Bachelor’s degree Environmental Science, Engineering, or related, required;
- 3+ years of experience in the environmental compliance and/or environmental engineering fields, required;
- Familiarity with federal and state reporting procedures and systems, specifically regarding air regulation, preferred;
- Ability to travel locally to various work sites in designated multi-state territory (20%);
- Flexible work schedule subject to project scope;
- Proficient in technical writing and environmental report generation, required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Current 40-hr HAZWOPER certification, preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Expense reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive vacation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, LTD, and Life
- Cellular phone compensation
- Compensation for ongoing training and licensing requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by your management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.