Environmental Operations, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our established team of professionals. We are a turn-key environmental consulting firm. We work with various industries across the country including Real Estate, Finance, Strategic Development, Institutional, Healthcare, Industrial, Municipal, and Utility. Our office is located in St. Louis, MO with satellite locations in Elmhurst, IL and Indianapolis, IN.
Responsible for the successful coordination and execution of a variety of corporate marketing, communications, and trade show management functions. The position will work directly with the Director of Business Development. The position plays a critical role in ensuring the best representation of the company’s reputation, brand and standards of service to clients.
- Analyze, coordinate, and produce responses to RFPs and RFQs, often on tight deadlines.
- Work with senior market leaders, technical staff, and consultants across a variety of sectors to produce qualifications and proposal packages as well as presentations that meet the project specific requirements.
- Assist BD team with bid search on platforms such as EnviroBid, Industrial Info, and state and municipal bid platforms.
- Manage the organization’s social media profiles and presence.
- Post to all social media channels at least 1-2 times per week for each subsidiary. – Develop an optimal posting schedule considering traffic and customer engagement
- Work with marketing leadership to create engaging text, image and video content that aligns with company messages and graphic standards.
- Facilitate online conversations with clients and respond to questions.
- Management of websites.
- Write blog posts for websites.
- Complete award submissions.
- Complete company applications for publication lists.
- Complete new hire announcements and associated submissions to publications.
- Perform copywriting as needed for social media, digital newsletter, and email marketing for the organization under the direction of marketing leadership.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a beneficial way.
- Contribute to the maintenance of CRM, Knowledge Management, and Marketing Drive, etc.
- Maintain Company brand across all marketing channels.
- Develop external monthly newsletters.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Design, Marketing, or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing in a professional service field, preferably in the built environment (environmental, engineering or construction).
- Experience with producing and responding to RFP responses.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a creative environment with multiple deadlines.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Graphic knowledge in layouts, typography and marketing design language.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Collaborative and proactive personality.
- Conscientious problem solver.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrates understanding of marketing and public relations.
The position will report directly to the Director of Business Development and work closely with the President to establish a marketing direction.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experienced Based Salary, Health, Dental, Medical, LTD, and Life Insurance, Deductible Reimbursement, FSA and Childcare saving plans, 401k, graduated PTO Plan.
This position is performed primarily within the office or business development setting. The position may include accompanying field technicians to job sites to obtain photos and project information for marketing purposes. The position will report directly to the Director of Business Development and work closely with the COO to establish a marketing direction.